BEFORE TO MOVE IN TO NEW HOUSE
Gonenc Real Estate Company shares the article about moving to new house encountered in the current life. It is up to you to take advantage of warnings on what to do when moving in the Marmaris real estate market. Insignificant negligence can be inconvenient.
Fast living conditions can force us to move from one position to another. Business, education and economic reasons are some of the things that require us to move our houses to another position. This is a problem for those who will move their house for the first time. But if something is done before moving to the new house, there is no problem. For example, when moving to the new house, it becomes much easier to identify the materials needed and move to the new house after cleaning.
WHAT SHOULD BE MADE BEFORE
Find a shipping company that is disciplined and well-versed.
Tell the shipping company you will deal with about the new house where your belongings will be moved.
Because the new house is smaller or narrower, you can quickly pick up or store items that cannot be taken away from the old house.
Make your new home ready for transport and cleanliness before moving.
HOW CAN IT BE COLLECTED AND PACKED WHILE IT IS TRANSPORTED?
- Begin collecting boxes or packaging material a few weeks before moving to the new home.
- Find boxes of different sizes and thickness for your belongings.
- Use straw or white plain paper to wrap the kitchenware. Get old newspapers or magazines for other items to wrap.
- Take the label or felt-tip pen with you to name the scissors and duct tape as well as the boxes.
- Make yourself a comfortable packing space at home and do your packaging carefully. The packaging process is of great importance in order to avoid damage to your goods during the transportation process.
- Separate the items you need most into a different box.
WHAT ARE THE MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR THE NEW HOUSE?
- Tool bag
- Vacuum cleaner
- Garbage bag
- Mattresses for relaxing or sitting
HOW WE CAN CLEAN THE NEW HOUSE
- Disinfection your home with a daily period.
- Do a rough cleaning.
- Clean the bath and toilet with salt spirit or bleach three days before moving.
- If your bathroom and toilet need to be repaired, have it repaired a few weeks before moving home.
- Clean the cabinets, loom, extractor and quarry in the kitchen meticulously.
- Choose a location for your equipment.
- Cover your house with cover, newspaper or nylon.